Golf Course FAQ
Welcome to Shawnee Golf Course, where our 9-hole course is open to the public. As you visit Shawnee with your friends, family, and colleagues, we’ve put together a list of FAQ to help improve your golfing experince. Remember at Shawnee Golf Course, Nine is Fine!
- Phone numbers are required for all tee times so that we can reach you in case of course closure due to weather, maintenance, or any other unforeseen situation.
- Due to overwhelming response, if you are late for your tee time and others are already scheduled, we reserve the right to move you to the next available tee slot or reschedule your reservation.
- In the event we are conducting course maintenance, you might receive a call to move up your tee time.
- We reserve the right to team up individual players and twosomes with others to expedite the time of play.
- When returning your golf cart, please follow marked golf cart signs. We appreciate your help and corporation to make sure each of our golf carts receive the proper maintenance, cleaning, and charge needed in between use.
- Recycling and trash bins are located throughout the grounds. Please place your cans with deposits in the proper bins labeled to help donate to our Furry Friends and help keep your course clean.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.
Shawnee Golf Course
6020 Townline Road
Sanborn, NY 14132